BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Lady Rerun Show

Welcome to the official blog of the Lady Rerun Show. With this blog, Lady Rerun and her cynical sidekick, Malika will give you further insight into the show and our thoughts and feelings on previous and upcoming shows. Feel free to live and laugh with us, and leave a comment or two!

Friday, October 30, 2009

My Photoshoot With Paul Amodio!

Hi everyone this is Lady Rerun! I have a lot to say about the photo shoot on Thursday. At first I thought that that it was going to rain and that we were going to have to postpone. I hoped and prayed for it to be a beautiful day and it was. By 11:30 am it was bright and sunny, just the light that Paul likes to shoot in. I tell you one thing, Paul is all about light and shadows. Most of the shoot was outside which was an experience for me because I always thought that most professional photographers liked to shoot in a studio where they could control everything but Paul blew all of my misconceptions out of the water! He was very much in control of the shoot and did everything to make sure that the lighting and all of the elements went his way. He is a master at lifestyle photography and he makes you feel like that your in the presence of a true artist. He gave me great direction and coaching without getting frustrated with me or acting the temperamental "artist" that a lot of photographers are known for. Don't get me wrong, he was very much the perfectionist and it had to be right! I now have a taste of how working models feel. It is not easy to hold a pose and have your angle, expression and energy all correct at the same time. It was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be and very rewarding at the same time when Paul would say "Love It!" and rapidly take pictures because he got what he wanted from me. Lighting is so important when it comes to pictures. Paul even has You Tube videos explaining lighting. Check it out!



It was one of the best days of my life! I felt beautiful, confident, sexy, mature and glamorous! And I have to give a major shout to the make-up artist, Brandi Luster, who made me look flawless! She was very professional, had a confident hand and one of the best techniques that I have every seen! She made my eyes look so stunning that I was in awe and could not get out of the mirror! It you need make-up service be sure to contact Brandi by email at flawlessforyou@yahoo.com! Be sure that you tell her that you read about her on The Lady Rerun Show's Official Blog! Also, don't forget that if you need photography services be sure to contact Paul Amodio, one of Atlanta's Best Photographers, at 770-423-1654 or photo@paulamodio.com! Be to check out his website at http://www.paulamodio.com/ and his other You Tube videos at www.youtube.com/paulamodio

0 comments: