BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Lady Rerun Show

Welcome to the official blog of the Lady Rerun Show. With this blog, Lady Rerun and her cynical sidekick, Malika will give you further insight into the show and our thoughts and feelings on previous and upcoming shows. Feel free to live and laugh with us, and leave a comment or two!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Lady Rerun Speaks Out!

Hi everyone this is Lady Rerun! I have some things to say so listen up! First I would like to thank all of my supporters, friends, fans and everyone else who have and will continue to vote for me on both of my current online castings. I currently have the #1 video on Do The Jingle.com and I am also winning the popular vote on Explore Modeling.com's "Face Of E.L.F 2010" (eyes, lips, face) casting. I am very excited about both of these opportunities and if I win them, I will do my very best and work hard to fulfill any duties that are required of me.

I would like to address some issues that have arises because of my being in these castings. First issue is the accusations of cheating. I would like to say for the record that I am not cheating in any kind of way on any of these online castings. To be honest, I wouldn't even know how to cheat.

The second issue is that I have not made any insulting or demeaning comments on any one's casting page or profile nor have I asked in anyway for anyone else to post these type of comments. Anyone that is doing this and claims to be a fan or supporter of mine, I am asking you to stop doing this immediately! Also for the record any post or comments made in my name was not from me in no way, shape or form.

I have to say, it is very sad in this day and age, that people still judge others based on something as simple as a picture. I am shocked and appalled at some of the behavior that have been displayed during my participation in these castings. I have many friends of diverse backgrounds and I do not believe in judging anyone based on their appearance. I think that everyone in both of these castings are very brave, talented and wish them blessings and favor in everything that they do. I wish that we could all win!

Again I want to thank all of my supporters and thank all of my haters for making laugh and motivating me to keep pursuing my career!

Here are the links to my castings. If you haven't already done so, please go to these sites to support me and the other contestants.

http://dothejingle.safeauto.com/SeeTheJingles.aspx?vid=122

http://www.exploremodeling.com/Contest/Faceof_ELF_2010/21047/Portia_Allen.aspx



Lady Rerun

0 comments: