BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Lady Rerun Show

Welcome to the official blog of the Lady Rerun Show. With this blog, Lady Rerun and her cynical sidekick, Malika will give you further insight into the show and our thoughts and feelings on previous and upcoming shows. Feel free to live and laugh with us, and leave a comment or two!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's Been 6 Years Today Since My Famous Father Died!

Hi everyone! This Lady Rerun! Today is a special day for me, it is the 6th year since my famous father, Fred "Rerun" Berry's death! This day is always a little hard for me because I was daddy's little girl and I still miss him all the time! Now that I am pursuing a career in entertainment and following in his footsteps, he is constantly on the forefront of my mind. Sometimes it is hard for me to keep down the grief and listen to many of his fans talk great things about him. Most of the doors that have opened for me lately is because of my father's legacy and I am very grateful for that! The whole first season of What's Happening! is on Comcast On Demand! Check out the Fred Rerun Tribute page on my website http://www.ladyrerun.com/ and if you were a big fan of my father's send me an email at ladyrerun@gmail.com

0 comments: