BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Lady Rerun Show

Welcome to the official blog of the Lady Rerun Show. With this blog, Lady Rerun and her cynical sidekick, Malika will give you further insight into the show and our thoughts and feelings on previous and upcoming shows. Feel free to live and laugh with us, and leave a comment or two!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sorry About Last Nite!

I wanted to get the chance to give my two cents on an issue last night, but as always, Blogtalkradio was having issues with the switchboard. Anywway, I was going to kind of talk (in a roundabout way) about a recent underwear shopping trip with a friend of mine. Here's a link to my blog so you can check out my thoughts.

http://bubblesfairiesandcraplikethat.blogspot.com/2009/10/trashy-lingerie-raunchy-sex-and.html

malika

0 comments: